Tuesday, November 2, 2010

AKR077_AoA_900
Download My Shit


Pitchyz is all over my shit right now.

Best New Music, but I can't let it get to me

Gotta keep writing music for the kids as I get older

Deader

I've brought the Illinoise, now I've brought God

God compressed onto a slab of black vinyl

Sufjan means "comes with a sword"

No

I come with a beat

A message

An age

An Age of Adz

It's pronounced "Odds" in case you plebes weren't aware

That cover art? Yeah, It's cool.

It's by Royal Robertson.

Never heard of him? That's what I thought

He's heavy, like me

I'm so fucking heavy I might as well be a 180g vinyl, son.

I'm so fucking heavy my lyrics'll smash that shitty Crosley

My genius is like the volcanoes I sing songs about

burnin' up the pages of P-Fork

Spitting hot lava on the blogosphere, turning those tumblogs to ash

When you pop open the sleeve and ethereal light comes out

Accept it. You ain't ready for this shit.

Cut you down with my 25-minute album-ending suites.

It's got choirs, sing-a-longs, finger picking, and fucking autotune.

Autotune

I got-o-tune

A New tune

A new tune for this dead age of music

No more Chillys, Lofs and Witchys

out with old, boring age

It's time for the Age of Adz

2 comments: